- Guest skating sessions are available to StarSkate participants but not to CanSkaters unless given permission by a coach to do a private lesson.
- All Guest skaters(coaches and skaters) must be a member in good standing of Skate Canada. Any USC coach, administrative person or board member is permitted to request proof of registration with Skate Canada
- USC members have priority. A USC coach determines when ice is at capacity and non USC members will not be allowed on the session.
- All Guest skaters must read, understand and adhere to USC’s Code of Conduct as detailed on our Website.
- Guest Skating fee includes one 15 minute club group lesson per session if skater wishes to participate.
How to Register for USC Guest Skating
Skaters are strongly encouraged to register online on our Website with Uplifter (using a credit card), especially for the first time in order that the club receives pertinent details such as Skate Canada # and contact information.
Guest skating registration is available on Uplifter one day after the date of the previous week’s session, up until 10 AM on the date of desired session.
Upon request, after 10 AM skaters can email: email@example.com at least 2 hours before desired session time and pay cash on arrival to designated board member or coach. No skater is allowed on the ice without proof of payment.
Skaters who consistently fail to follow above procedures will lose privilege to Guest Skate at USC